Halloween Crafts for Kids
Hanging Little Ghosts
White tissue paper
- Cut out a square 8x8” piece of white tissue paper.
- Roll a ball (size of a tennis ball) of newspaper.
- Place the ball in the center of the tissue paper and fold the paper around it.
- Wrap it so that it forms a ball with a skirt.
- Tie a piece of string tightly around it to secure the paper around the ball.
- Draw 2 eyes and a mouth.
- Tie a long string at the top of the ball so the little ghost can hang from the ceiling. Fun Halloween activities to do with a group.
Have the children prepare a Halloween Art Gallery decorate the classroom with their very own Trick or Treat Bag.
Halloween Coloring Pages
Trick or Treat Bags
A recycling bag (canvas) from the grocery store.
A paper grocery bag
Black, orange, and yellow construction paper
Black, orange, and yellow pieces of yarn
- Cut the paper grocery bag open.
- Let the kids decorate the inside of the bag.
- Wrap it around the recycling canvas grocery bag and tape both ends together.
- Secure it by stapling the paper bag to the recycling canvas bag.
- Put some tape on the staple for safety.
Plan a Halloween Party for your preschoolers and they can watch and help you prepare special Halloween treats!
For Halloweeen Recipes click here